Latest Release for SYSPRO 8Last Modified:Friday, 14 August 2020 17:56
Before installing this download in a LIVE environment:
- BACKUP "Live" SYSPRO files, folders, and database.
- Install the new release in a TEST environment.
- Get user acceptance signoff on testing results.
- Test backup/recovery steps to ensure operational continuity.
If assistance is needed to implement sound testing, operational backup, and a recovery process, please contact your dealer or SYSPRO.
Current Release : March 10, 2020
Please select the link below to download the latest Solutions for SYSPRO release for SYSPRO 8
Updates to latest release
04-19-2020 : Update to custom form field interface Update to correct issue exporting information from custom form fields 04-22-2020 : Update to 997 creation export document Update to correct issue where an error is received when the system default for appending to existing files is enabled and no 997 export file currently exists.
04-19-2020 : Update to custom form field interface
Update to correct issue exporting information from custom form fields
04-22-2020 : Update to 997 creation export document
Update to correct issue where an error is received when the system default for appending to existing files is enabled and no 997 export file currently exists.
EDI and Shipping Solutions Licenses
The SYSPRO US add-on license will not work at this time in SYSPRO 8, Please contact us for a Cadacus license.
Notes for known issues
(this list will change as items become known and resolved):
- Cadacus licenses for SYSPRO 8 have not changed. Existing Cadacus licenses will work in SYSPRO 8. If you are using a SYSPRO US license for EDI and/or Shipping Solutions, please contact us for a license.
- Note: the SQL scripts under SYSPRO 8 get copied to the Plugin\CustomStore folder (not the base\scripts folder as in the other versions).
- There is a known issue with converting reports to PDF.
- The shipping library installed must be from December, 19, 2018 or newer.
- The support library installed must be from August 16, 2019 or newer
- If the Handheld Solution is in use, the Cadacus WCF service version 2.02.11 (released 9/24/2019) or newer must be installed and the configuration option "UseSysproWCF" set to "Yes". The SYSPRO 8 e.net Communications and Load Balancer service must also be installed and using the default ports.
- The packing slip printing program EDI041 is being worked on. If possible, please switch to using the delivery/dispatch note print.
- Scripting must be set to operate on the client at this time. The requires the setup option to execute scripts on the client to be set and the support library to be installed on the client.
- Scripting on the Product, Reference and Date cross-references is not supported on the client at this time. Converting these scripts to a document script is suggested.
- Handheld WMS Scripting is not working at this time.
- We are fine-tuning issues related to the following-- please report any issues related to:
Cadacus SFS libraries, such as our Cadacus Shipping Library, Support System, etc.
Bill-of-Lading (BOL) functionality is still being tested and will be made available soon
For detailed installation steps, go to Tutorials--> Installation/Upgrades--> Install Cadacus Solutions, or click here.