Last Modified:Monday, 28 September 2020 13:47
Solutions for SYSPRO New Release
through September 13, 2016
click here to proceed to download page
SYSPRO Version ALERT
If your company is running any version of SYSPRO prior SYSPRO 6.1 SP1, an update to SYSPRO 6.1 SP1 or SYSPRO 7.0 is required.
SYSPRO 7 Installation / Update
If SYSPRO 7 is being installed or updated, please click here
to review important requirements that may impact the installation/update process.
General Enhancements and Corrections
Please see the list below for the most recent enhancements and corrections made to the EDI, Shipping, Handheld Solutions, and more. We have endeavored to test the changes as thoroughly as possible, but as all releases share the same code base there is always the possibility of an unforeseen complication. Best practices include local testing and user sign-off prior to going live in any production environment. If any problems arise, please notify us.
EDI Import - 856 - ASN
- Refinement of business object processing when updating Purchase Orders
EDI Export - 810 - Invoice
- Corrected tax calculation in TX102 for multiple invoices
Shipping - UPS
- Corrected UPS Shipper Release settings impact on UPS shipping
Handheld - Shipping Labels
- Corrected shipping label issue when using increased size of station code
Handheld - Stock Take
- Corrected "Serial number [blank] not in stock take table" error
- Corrected special character handling issue